If you want stay in style in Madrid and near the main points of tourist interest, especially if you are traveling as a couple or in a small group, the price of a hotel usually skyrockets. A more affordable, comfortable and private alternative is to stay in a central apartment, such as the Slow Suites, which we have recently enjoyed.
The capital of Spain is a hotbed of cultural activities, it has a lot to do - including secret corners - and plans abound to enjoy Madrid, although my last trip, however, was for work and we agreed - highly unlikely phenomenon, I assure you - "Another Viajablog," my partner David Escribano, and me.
We both attended the private event held by Travel Inspirers, the first non-regional professional group of bloggers traveling, journalists and photographers, which Viajablog co-founded in 2012, on the occasion of its seventh anniversary.
To stay the day before the act and that same night, we had one of the apartments that Slow Suites has in Madrid, in the central Gran Vía.
This is just one of the locations offered to travelers, because depending on their needs they can also opt for any of their other properties: Slow Suites Augusto Madrid (C / Augusto Figueroa, 47), Slow Suites Luchana Madrid (C / Luchana , 13), Slow Suites Bellas Artes Madrid (C / de los Madrazo, 20) or Slow Suites Chueca Madrid, (C / San Marcos, 8).
Accommodation in Seville
If you travel to Seville, be sure to check out everything Slow Suites offers in its centrally located Slow Suites Setas Sevilla accommodation (C / Cristo de Burgos, 3),
The Slow Suites Gran Vía Madrid occupies a building on the corner of Infantas Street with Víctor Hugo Street. In this way, it is found a few meters from the hustle and bustle of Gran Vía but without noise or traffic disturbing our dream.
The main entrance is a huge portal on Víctor Hugo Street, while the reception is around the corner, at Calle Infantas, 38. If necessary, there They take care of our luggage If between the time of check out and that of our flight, train or bus, we have time to take a walk through the city.
The building, which has elevator to the private terrace, offers different types of accommodation, depending on the number of places and square meters, although all share the concept Slow Suites.
What is the Slow Suites Apartments concept? Fleeing from reducing prices based on reducing quality and habitability, the Slow Suites concept offers guests a modern, comfortable, spacious, bright and central environment. Haste, when necessary, is on the other side of the door.
Who is staying in a Slow Suites property it feels like home, not like a tourist. Whether you're a fan of museums, of wandering around, or of gastronomy, in these times when networks and life move at dizzying speed, Slow Suites is the wide and luminous haven of tranquility that you are looking for when you return home.
Thus, in the building of Slow Suites Gran Vía we find:
- a Superior Tourist Studio Apartment (maximum 4 people, with 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, kitchen and 1 bathroom).
- a Tourist Studio Apartment (40 m2, for a maximum of 4 people and with a living room with 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, kitchen and 1 bathroom).
- a Superior Tourist Apartment 2 bedrooms (90m2, for a maximum of 6 people and with 2 bedrooms, a double sofa bed in the living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms).
- a Deluxe Tourist Penthouse (120 m2, for a maximum of 6 people and with 2 bedrooms, a double sofa bed in the living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and terrace).
- a Deluxe Tourist Apartment (135m2, for a maximum of 8 people and with 3 bedrooms, a double sofa bed in the living room, kitchen, dressing room and 2 bathrooms).
- a Deluxe Tourist Penthouse Studio (75m2, for a maximum of 4 people and with 1 double sofa bed in the living room and a double bed, kitchen, 1 bathroom and terrace).
- a Deluxe Tourist Apartment (80m2, for a maximum of 6 people and with 2 bedrooms, 1 double sofa bed in the living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms).